Golf Outings at Missouri Bluffs
Dear Event Planner:
Let’s face it… there is no shortage of places to hold your golf event in the St Louis metro area, but we assure you, there are none that will do a better job of providing your group with a world-class golf experience, and a can-do attitude of service to back it up.
That’s why The Missouri Bluffs is the most popular choice in the St Louis area for tournaments and outings. Whether it’s a 144-player charity event, or just 16 golfers from the office, The Missouri Bluffs is the ideal choice. Hundreds of corporations, associations, and private groups have chosen The Missouri Bluffs to host their events and return to us again and again! Like all groups, they base their decision on many factors that make sense to them, but allow us to sum up the most popular, so you can see some of the compelling.
- Excellent Layout for Golfers of All Abilities to Enjoy: The Missouri Bluffs Golf Club is widely considered to be one of the best championship courses in Missouri with it a challenging layout and stunning vistas. Opened in 1995, it remains the only St Louis area golf club designed by legendary golf course architect, Tom Fazio.
- Excellent Playing Conditions Year Round: Perhaps the most common compliment we hear again and again at Missouri Bluffs, is the excellent condition or our course. We strive to maintain tournament level conditioning every day, all year long!
- The Perfect Location: Conveniently situated for easy access from all over the Metro area.
- Our 12,000 Square Foot Clubhouse, Banquet Rooms and Meeting Space are at Your Disposal Before or After Your Event: Our clubhouse, banquet room, conference room and outdoor pavilion accommodate groups of many sizes. A wide selection of dining specialties are available in the restaurant and full-service lounge, while banquet facilities can accommodate groups of all sizes – up to 150 guests.
- Clubhouse Facilities that More than Satisfy All Your Needs: Locker and shower facilities for both men and women are available. We are proud of our clubhouse facilities and feel certain that you will find that they will exceed your expectations.
- Fully Stocked Golf Shop: Our shop has a varied selection of men’s and women’s apparel, equipment, golf balls, hats and Gift Cards. Special pricing is available for group volume purchasing.
- Help Promoting Your Event: That’s right! If you are holding a charity or fundraising event we will even help you promote it! You’ll get your own promotional eblast for your event on our to our extensive tournament participant database!
- Affordable Event Packages: We offer complete event packages that leave nothing to chance; or you can create your own personalized custom package to meet your group’s exact needs. We have plans and packages to fit most budgets.
- Our Professional Event Management Staff Takes Care of All the Details: Our staff members are experienced in the art of hospitality and are here to help you with every aspect of your event.
- Nearby Lodging Available: Nearby lodging is available for your guests in a number of area hotels, offering additional convenience for your guests. At The Missouri Bluffs we are committed to providing you with friendly assistance from the planning to the production of your event, and will be glad to customize a tournament or outing to your exact needs. That said, we think you’ll find our tournament package included with all events is a pretty good start!
The tournament management packages include:
- Bag Drop Service day of event
- Registration and Award table setup
- Format selection
- Player pairings and hole assignments
- Customized score cards
- Customized cart signs
- Tournament Scoring
- Tournament Promotional Eblast
- Placement of all Hole Sponsor signs and banners
- On course contests
- Customized rules sheets
- Pre-tournament announcements and awards presentation
- Assistance available to organize putting contests, door prizes, hole-in-one events, gift certificates, hole sponsor signs, prizes.
To Book Your Event or For More Information Please Call the Pro Shop at 636-939-6494 ext. 200